Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Childhood

Hey Friends Welcome to my blog!
Intention of this blog is just to tell you about my life's journey(without modifying or manipulating) to make understand you more about myself.

My nick name is Rinku and real name is Lovekush Kumar. I was born in small town of Bihar known as Barbigha(Dist Sheikhpura) and brought up in Jaunpur(Uttar Pradesh).
Joined my first school "Baal Shiksha Niketan" for 2-3 days only because I did not like there and wanted to join my Bro and Sis's school(Frazer English medium school) and after some days I joined with new dress and books of that school :)

There is nothing interesting about my childhood unusual activity of Biting people when they made me angry
I studied in Frazer school till 5th and then studied till 8th class in Janak Kumari Baal Siksha niketan and completed my High School and Intermediate from T D Inter college Jaunpur.

So far its not interesting but may be next phase of my Life's Journey may be you find interesting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment